Neuadd y Dderwen (The Oak Hall) is constructed from green oak in keeping with a centuries old tradition of craftmanship. The building has been fitted with the latest technology featuring a Bose P.A and digital projection, designed with acoustic music in mind. We have our own beautiful Steinway concert grand piano. The venue delights both audiences and performers, seating up to 250 people.
We offer a bar for evening functions, and for many of our events we offer supper in The Orangery – a fabulous start to a memorable evening.
Neauadd y Dderwen has a minimum carbon footprint using ground source heating and a 60 panel photo voltaic array. With our state of the art kitchen we can cater for up to 150 people.
- Bessie Smith-The Empress of Blues - Wednesday, October 23 - 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Ma Bessi's Blues Troupe - Wednesday, October 23 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Anna Tsybuleva - Friday, November 8 - 8:00 pm - 10:15 pm
- It's a Wonderful Life - Saturday, November 9 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Martin Simpson - Friday, November 15 - 8:00 pm - 10:15 pm
- Amnesty International Benefit - Saturday, November 16 - 8:00 pm - 11:15 pm
- Jim Causley's Christmas - Saturday, November 30 - 8:00 pm - 9:15 pm