Neuadd y Dderwen (The Oak Hall) is constructed from green oak in keeping with a centuries old tradition of craftmanship. The building has been fitted with the latest technology featuring a Bose P.A and digital projection, designed with acoustic music in mind. We have our own beautiful Steinway concert grand piano. The venue delights both audiences and performers, seating up to 250 people.
We offer a bar for evening functions, and for many of our events we offer supper in The Orangery – a fabulous start to a memorable evening.
Neauadd y Dderwen has a minimum carbon footprint using ground source heating and a 60 panel photo voltaic array. With our state of the art kitchen we can cater for up to 150 people.
- St David's Gala concert - Saturday, February 29 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- ALAW-Jamie Smith (Mabon), Dylan Fowler, Oliver Wilson Dickson - Sunday, March 1 - 7:30 pm - 9:15 pm
- John le Carre-Agent Running in the Field - Friday, March 13 - 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Clare Teal with Jason Rebello (piano) - Friday, March 20 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- Mother's Day Lunch - Sunday, March 22 - 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Joanna Macgregor - Friday, April 3 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- French romanticism and impressionism in music - Sunday, April 12 - 2:30 am - 4:15 am
- Green Ribbons-Frankie Armstrong, Alistair Roberts, Ben Wood, Debbie Armour - Saturday, April 18 - 8:00 pm
- The Hornets - Saturday, May 9 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Peggy Seeger-1st Farewell tour - Saturday, May 23 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Lorraine Test Event - Thursday, October 1 - All Day