Neuadd y Dderwen (The Oak Hall) is constructed from green oak in keeping with a centuries old tradition of craftmanship. The building has been fitted with the latest technology featuring a Bose P.A and digital projection, designed with acoustic music in mind. We have our own beautiful Steinway concert grand piano. The venue delights both audiences and performers, seating up to 250 people.
We offer a bar for evening functions, and for many of our events we offer supper in The Orangery – a fabulous start to a memorable evening.
Neauadd y Dderwen has a minimum carbon footprint using ground source heating and a 60 panel photo voltaic array. With our state of the art kitchen we can cater for up to 150 people.
- Cor Godre'r Aran - Saturday, March 2 - 7:00 pm - 10:15 pm
- Juan Martin-A giant of Flamenco - Wednesday, March 6 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Joanna Macgregor - Saturday, March 9 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- Peter Knight (ex Steeleye) & Jon Spiers (ex Bellowhead) - Saturday, March 16 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Climate Change-The perfect storm for humanity - Sunday, March 17 - 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Moya Brennan-The Voice of Clannad - Wednesday, March 27 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- The Songs and Poems of Leonard Cohen - Friday, April 5 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- The Troggs - The 60s sound of British Rock - Saturday, April 20 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Serenata Italiana - An evening of Italian song - Saturday, April 27 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Craig Ogden- Spanish Collection Classical Guitar Recital - Saturday, May 4 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- Belshazzar's Feast - Friday, May 24 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- David Juritz (violin) and Sarah Briggs (piano) - Saturday, May 25 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- West Side Story - Friday, July 12 - Saturday, July 13 - 6:00 pm
- Edinburgh's Famous Bevvy Sisters - Sunday, July 28 - 7:30 pm - 9:15 pm