Neuadd y Dderwen (The Oak Hall) is constructed from green oak in keeping with a centuries old tradition of craftmanship. The building has been fitted with the latest technology featuring a Bose P.A and digital projection, designed with acoustic music in mind. We have our own beautiful Steinway concert grand piano. The venue delights both audiences and performers, seating up to 250 people.
We offer a bar for evening functions, and for many of our events we offer supper in The Orangery – a fabulous start to a memorable evening.
Neauadd y Dderwen has a minimum carbon footprint using ground source heating and a 60 panel photo voltaic array. With our state of the art kitchen we can cater for up to 150 people.
- Rhosygilwen Proms-Bach, Cello, Guitar, Violin - Sunday, August 26 - 7:30 pm - 9:15 pm
- Tim Hugh, David Juritz, Craig Ogden-Masterclass - Monday, August 27 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Who Speaks for Wales - Thursday, September 6 - 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Indian Banquet and story telling by Pete Chand - Friday, September 7 - 7:00 pm
- Roy Nobel entertains - Saturday, September 8 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Schubertiade-Folk Music of Wales - Friday, October 26 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- Schubertiade-Llyr Willams piano recital - Saturday, October 27 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- Schubertiade-Gwawr Edwards, Llyr Williams, Cor Teifi, Orchestra - Sunday, October 28 - 7:30 am - 10:00 am
- Piano recital with Anna Tsybuleva - Sunday, November 4 - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Steve Tilson - Friday, November 16 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Amnesty International-Making a Song and Dance of it - Saturday, November 17 - 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Cyngerdd Nadolig-Christmas Concert-Ar ôl Tri - Saturday, December 15 - 7:30 pm - 11:15 pm