Neuadd y Dderwen (The Oak Hall) is constructed from green oak in keeping with a centuries old tradition of craftmanship. The building has been fitted with the latest technology featuring a Bose P.A and digital projection, designed with acoustic music in mind. We have our own beautiful Steinway concert grand piano. The venue delights both audiences and performers, seating up to 250 people.
We offer a bar for evening functions, and for many of our events we offer supper in The Orangery – a fabulous start to a memorable evening.
Neauadd y Dderwen has a minimum carbon footprint using ground source heating and a 60 panel photo voltaic array. With our state of the art kitchen we can cater for up to 150 people.
- Peggy Seeger and Family - Sunday, November 19 - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- FFI WILKINS IN CONCERT - - Friday, November 24 - 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Dave O'Higgins Quartet with Iain McKenzie - Saturday, November 25 - 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- THE CHAMBER ORCHESTRA OF WALES presents CHRISTMAS BY CANDLELIGHT. - Sunday, November 26 - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Christmas Concert with Trystan Llyr Griffiths - Saturday, December 16 - 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- New Year's Eve Dinner Dance - Sunday, December 31 - Monday, January 1 - 7:30 pm - 12:30 am
- Côr Godre'r Aran - Saturday, March 3 - 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Tamsin Waley-Cohen - Sunday, March 4 - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Abi Sampa - Saturday, April 28 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm