Neuadd y Dderwen (The Oak Hall) is constructed from green oak in keeping with a centuries old tradition of craftmanship. The building has been fitted with the latest technology featuring a Bose P.A and digital projection, designed with acoustic music in mind. We have our own beautiful Steinway concert grand piano. The venue delights both audiences and performers, seating up to 250 people.
We offer a bar for evening functions, and for many of our events we offer supper in The Orangery – a fabulous start to a memorable evening.
Neauadd y Dderwen has a minimum carbon footprint using ground source heating and a 60 panel photo voltaic array. With our state of the art kitchen we can cater for up to 150 people.
- David Tress- Art Course - Painting Landscape - Structure and Expression - Sunday, August 25 - Friday, August 30 - 4:00 pm
- Summer Proms Day1 - Saturday, August 31 - Sunday, September 1 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- Summer Proms Day 2- Sunday 1 September 2.30 pm - Sunday, September 1 - 2:30 pm
- Ceri Davies benefit with Ar Ol Tri - Friday, September 6 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Kongero-Swedish Folk'apella. - Sunday, September 22 - 7:30 pm - 9:45 pm
- Penfro Book Festival - Friday, October 11 - Sunday, October 13 - 12:00 am
- Schubertiade-Day 1 The John S Davies Singers - Friday, October 18 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Schubertiade Day2 Frith Piano Quartet - Saturday, October 19 - 8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
- Schubertiade Day 3-Ben Frith and Heidi Rolfe - Sunday, October 20 - 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Ma Bessi's Blues Troupe - Wednesday, October 23 - 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Bessie Smith-The Empress of Blues - Wednesday, October 23 - 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Anna Tsybuleva - Friday, November 8 - 8:00 pm - 10:15 pm
- It's a Wonderful Life - Saturday, November 9 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Martin Simpson - Friday, November 15 - 8:00 pm - 10:15 pm
- Amnesty International Benefit - Saturday, November 16 - 8:00 pm - 11:15 pm
- Jim Causley's Christmas - Saturday, November 30 - 8:00 pm - 9:15 pm