Neuadd y Dderwen (The Oak Hall) is constructed from green oak in keeping with a centuries old tradition of craftmanship. The building has been fitted with the latest technology featuring a Bose P.A and digital projection, designed with acoustic music in mind. We have our own beautiful Steinway concert grand piano. The venue delights both audiences and performers, seating up to 250 people.
We offer a bar for evening functions, and for many of our events we offer supper in The Orangery – a fabulous start to a memorable evening.
Neauadd y Dderwen has a minimum carbon footprint using ground source heating and a 60 panel photo voltaic array. With our state of the art kitchen we can cater for up to 150 people.
- Kongero-Swedish Acapela - Sunday, April 22 - 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Morrocan and Middle Eastern Banquet - Friday, April 27 - 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Abi Sampa-voice, harmonium, tabla, guitar - Saturday, April 28 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- The Animals-Pioneers of British Rhythm & Blues - Friday, May 18 - 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- CANCELLATION - Cor Godre'r Aran - Saturday, May 19 - 7:30 pm - 10:15 pm
- Quartet 19- Family Concert by The Royal College - Sunday, May 27 - 3:00 pm - 4:45 pm
- The London Tango Quartet - Saturday, June 23 - 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Nancy Kerr - Sunday, July 1 - 7:30 pm - 9:15 pm
- My Fair Lady - Friday, July 13 - 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- My Fair Lady - Saturday, July 14 - 6:00 pm - 10:15 pm